Corporate & Enterprise
Providing enhanced in-building wireless coverage to increase efficiency and reduce costs
Wireless technology is changing the way businesses operate. Companies now accept that enhancing in-building coverage not only provides staff and tenants with anywhere access to wireless services; it can also increase overall productivity, save money and give them a competitive edge. In addition, building owners have reported significant reductions on insurance premiums on the basis that an in-building wireless communications system would make their building safer due to improved public safety communications.
Wireless services may include:
Commercial cellular communications
Smartphone usage is widening the gap between fixed-line and cellular communications to record levels. Instant access to advanced 4G LTE services is no longer a “nice to have” but a necessary requirement in today’s business world.
Public Safety Communications
Building owners are obliged to optimize wireless coverage in their facilities for health and safety purposes. Ensuring the safety of emergency service personnel in their day-to-day activities as well as in emergency situations has become critical, and the consequences can be serious if this is not achieved.
Being able to run motion sensors, door locks, lighting, alarm sensors etc. wirelessly over a building’s core infrastructure reduces energy consumption and operating costs, making building management more economical.
The Benefits of Enhanced Wireless Coverage
- ICT expenditure is optimized
- Staff work more effectively, productively and collaboratively
- Ubiquitous public safety coverage provides a safe and secure working environment
- Selective streaming to certain areas improves overall service delivery
- The ability to create new revenue opportunities attracts new tenants
Building owners must overcome numerous challenges to ensure optimal in-building wireless coverage. Different building shapes and specialist construction material can significantly impede the penetration of RF signals, resulting in reduced data rates or total signal loss.
Our unique Wideband Active Distributed Antenna System (DAS) removes many of the traditional issues and considerations associated with delivering multiple in-building wireless services. It provides ubiquitous coverage for all services in an install once solution. Specific services can also be easily routed to areas where they are needed, so in a multitenant building, for example, individual tenants can specify their particular service mix.
- Wideband – supports any service mix, protocol or modulation scheme between 150MHz-2700MHz, including MIMO
- Future-proof – to satisfy existing and future requirements
- Install once solution - No infrastructure upgrades or cabling overhauls needed, delivering the lowest total-cost-of-ownership
- Low component count – facilitating deployment and reducing design, commissioning and support costs
- Flexible - Only active DAS to support all cellular and all public safety bands on a SINGLE hardware layer
- Major MNO approved - install safe in the knowing the carriers will connect
- Unparalleled service and engineering support- the most responsive supplier in the industry, offering shortest lead times
- Global sales and support capability - vastly experienced regional sales and support teams
- Fiber based – low cost, low weight, low space solution that provides integrated support for LBS, Wi-Fi and other IP devices
One solution, one system for all your wireless needs...
Follow this link for further information