Providing enhanced in-building wireless services to meet and exceed customer expectations
Today's guests expect to have the world at their fingertips. From businessmen accessing emails from their Smartphone or working on their latest presentation from their wireless laptop, to leisure travellers wishing to remain in touch with friends and family; they expect coverage at all times, in all areas of a hotel or resort.
Wireless services may include;
Commercial cellular communications
Smartphone technology has changed the communication landscape and instant access to 4G LTE services is no longer a “nice to have” but a “must have” amenity in luxury hotels.
Public Safety Communications
Hotel owners are obliged to optimize wireless coverage in their facilities for health and safety purposes. Ensuring the safety of emergency service personnel in their day- to- day activities as well as in emergency situations has become critical, and the consequences can be serious if this is not achieved.
Being able to run motion sensors, door locks, lighting, alarm sensors etc. wirelessly over a building’s core infrastructure reduces energy consumption and operating costs, making building management more economical.
The Benefits of Enhanced Wireless Coverage
- Optimized ICT expenditure
- Improved customer experience by providing guests with reliable in building wireless coverage
- New services and applications can be added on demand with minimal disruption
- Selective streaming of services to certain areas within a building or resort
- Ubiquitous public safety coverage provides guests with a secure environment
Hoteliers must overcome many challenges to ensure optimal in-building wireless coverage. Different building designs and specialist construction materials significantly impede the penetration of RF signals, resulting in reduced coverage or total signal loss.
Our unique Wideband Active Distributed Antenna System (DAS) removes many of the traditional issues and considerations associated with delivering multiple in-building wireless services. It provides ubiquitous coverage for all wireless services in an install once solution. In addition, services can easily be routed to the areas of the building or complex where they are needed, such as designated Wi-Fi hot spots public areas.
Zinwave DAS – key highlights
- Wideband – supports any service mix, protocol or modulation scheme between 150MHz-2700MHz, including MIMO
- Future-proof – to satisfy existing and future requirements
- Install once solution - No infrastructure upgrades or cabling overhauls needed, delivering the lowest total-cost-of-ownership
- Low component count – facilitating deployment and reducing design, commissioning and support costs
- Flexible - Only active DAS to support all cellular and all public safety bands on a SINGLE hardware layer
- Major MNO approved - install safe in the knowing the carriers will connect
- Unparalleled service and engineering support- the most responsive supplier in the industry offering shortest lead times
- Global sales and support capability - Vastly experienced regional sales and support teams
- Fiber based – low cost, low weight, low space solution that provides integrated support for LBS, Wi-Fi and other IP devices
One solution, one system for all your wireless needs...
Follow this link for further information