Smartphones have changed the landscape of wireless communications to such an extent that their support for legacy services (voice, SMS etc.) are now secondary considerations compared to primary high-speed data services.
Over 80% of mobile data sessions originate indoors and reliable coverage for all services no longer a nice to have but a must have necessity. Building owners and manager are expected to provide ubiquitous coverage for commercial cellular, public safety and private mobile radio services.
Landlords are driven by tenants who are increasing asking for in-building wireless coverage. Local authorities, healthcare establishments and corporate enterprises accept that in-building wireless coverage not only satisfies demand for anywhere access, it also increases staff productivity, reduces costs and gives organizations a competitive edge. Building owner are also required (sometimes by Government legislation) to provide public safety radio coverage.
The need for in-building wireless coverage
The operator-owned business model has historically been the most prevalent in the in-building wireless space. Building owners and managers, however, are increasingly investing in effective and reliable wireless coverage solutions to differentiate themselves and to reap the commercial benefits premium in-building wireless can offer, such as:
- Lower insurance premiums
- Competitive edge over other building spaces through improved Quality of Service
- Potential for higher lease fees
- Wireless applications such as motion sensors, door locks, lighting, alarm sensors, reduce energy consumption and consequently operating costs
- Unified public safety and cellular communications
- Addresses health & safety requirement
- Cost saving by deploying one solution for all wireless needs
- Enterprise owned models becoming more common
Our wideband active DAS provides building owners and managers with an .install once. solution. It supports any service mix between 150MHz. 2700MHz on a single hardware layer, regardless of modulation scheme or protocol. It is also fiber-based so spare cable can be built into the initial framework. This means our customers can support future services on the same hardware layer, resulting in optimal use of investment and delivering the lowest TCO (total cost of ownership) per installation.
- Lowest TCO per sqm- our wideband DAS comprises single hardware layer for all services, protocols or modulation schemes, making it highly cost effective compared to coax-based, multi-layer systems
- Future-proof - services can be added or changed without needing any additional hardware, avoiding further costs and disruption to your services
- Wideband . Our DAS supports a 150MHz-2700MHz frequency range
- Low component count - with a low component count, our DAS simplifies design, installation and commissioning and reduces your on-going OPEX costs
- Flexible design . our DAS is scalable to meet the needs of any building size
- Rapid ROI . our DAS offers the lowest planning, implementation and maintenance costs, ensuring optimal use of your investment
Enable your wireless future today
- Design and install before you decide on the final service mix
- Add services on-demand without costly and disruptive upgrades
- Your investment is protected because all current and future services are supported
Our unique wideband approach offers the only truly future-proof DAS solution. It removes many of the historical issues associated with delivering multiple wireless services in-building and allows you to provide the coverage you want now and offers peace of mind that your investment will support all future service migrations and frequency bands.
- Trusted to deliver reliable wireless solutions every time
- Strong portfolio of projects across four continents across all verticals markets