Smartphones have changed the landscape of wireless communications to such an extent that their support for legacy services (voice, SMS etc.) are now secondary considerations compared to primary high-speed data services.
Systems integrators must not only design and install robust and reliable solutions that support all current services needed in building (cellular, public safety, private mobile radio) they must also take into account the future requirements of tenants, users, operators and building owners and the rollout of advanced wireless services (AWS) such as 5G.
Public organizations, hospitals and corporate enterprises are increasingly deploying in-building coverage solutions to reduce overall costs, to improve productivity and to improve building safety. The challenge for system integrators is to find a solution that supports all these requirements.
The need for in-building wireless coverage
There are numerous business models for providing in-building wireless services. In many cases the MNOs fund the solution to ensure market share. Building owners invest in wireless coverage solutions to add value to their property and neutral host providers are increasingly acquiring wireless rights and investing in their coverage. All cases represent an opportunity for system integrators to address their different needs.
What building owners want
- Lower insurance premiums
- Competitive edge over other building spaces
- Reduced OPEX
- Unified infrastructure for public safety and cellular communications
What local authorities and healthcare services want
- Optimal in.building coverage to support specialist wireless services, such as RFID and Wireless Medical Technology Service (WMTS)
- Unified public safety and cellular communications
What MNOs want
- Competitive differentiation
- New revenue streams and higher margin
- Reduced churn
- Full service mix
Our wideband active DAS offers systems integrates an .install once. infrastructure that satisfies the requirements of all customer types. It supports any service mix between 150MHz. 2700MHz on a single hardware layer, regardless of modulation scheme or protocol. It is also fiber-based so spare cable can be built into the initial framework. This means our customers can support future services on the same hardware layer, resulting in optimal use of investment and delivering the lowest TCO (total cost of ownership) per installation.
- Lowest TCO per sqm - our wideband DAS comprises single hardware layer for all services, protocols or modulation schemes, making it highly cost effective compared to coax-based, multi-layer systems
- Future-proof - services can be added or changed without needing any additional hardware, avoiding further costs and disruption to your services
- Wideband . Our DAS supports a 150MHz-2700MHz frequency range
- Low component count - with a low component count, our DAS simplifies design, installation and commissioning and reduces your on-going OPEX costs
- Flexible design . our DAS is scalable to meet the needs of any building size
- Rapid ROI . our DAS offers the lowest planning, implementation and maintenance costs, ensuring optimal use of your investment
Enable your wireless future today
- Design and install before you decide on the final service mix
- Add services on-demand without costly and disruptive upgrades
- Your investment is protected because all current and future services are supported
Our unique wideband approach offers the only truly future-proof DAS solution. It removes many of the historical issues associated with delivering multiple wireless services in-building and allows you to provide the coverage your customers want now and offers peace of mind that their investment will support all future service migrations and frequency bands.
- Trusted to deliver reliable wireless solutions every time
- Strong portfolio of projects across four continents across all verticals markets